The organization will strive to resolve conflict between entities and promote a peaceful and positive outcome. The Ithuba Conflict Resolution Foundation will work towards empowering and growing the nation as a whole through Conflict Resolution.
2. MISSION STATEMENT
It is our mission to improve the quality of life by managing conflict to all entities or parties in the country. We are committed in assisting and resolving issues relating to:
- Business Dispute
- Malpractice Lawsuits
- Embezzlement Situations
- Divorce and Custody Actions
- Church Divisions
- Teenage Delinquency Issues
- Domestic Violence and Child Abuse Issues
- Government Department Conflicts
3. AIM AND OBJECTIVES
- To resolve conflict by using approved and reliable methods, thus ensuring a positive outcome with intention of a Win-Win solution being a goal.
- To revive cultural values through workshops, training and team building.
- To strive and manage the culture of violence in the country.
- Being an HIV/AIDS aware organization, we aim to assist in furthering the cause against HIV/AIDS and assist parties involved working together against HIV/AIDS related conflicts through managed conflicts resolution.
Meetings will be scheduled from time to time for the direction of the organization.
5. THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- The annual general meeting will be held before the end of November of each calendar year.
- The meeting shall receive and approve the annual report, audited financial statement and receive any amendments to the constitution and any other relevant issue that might be brought to the attention of the meeting by any affiliated NGO’s.
- The notice of the meeting shall not be less than 5 days.
- The quorum for the meeting shall be at least 70% of the total membership.
NB! If there is no quorum at such annual general meeting, the meeting shall stand adjourned for not less than a week, and the members attending such subsequent meeting shall constitute a quorum.